I have many. This probably isn’t even a complete list.
- people coming over without calling first
- when people call espresso “expresso”
- when people refer to rehearsals as “play practice”
- people who fuck with my dog. Like, when we’re walking and little kids start yelling or barking at her
- on the bus when someone sits next to me, then doesn’t move when a row opens up
- being able to hear other peoples’ music, either because they just listen to it loud or because they’re not using headphones at all
- my husband or coworkers not cleaning up their messes or spills in the kitchen. To the coworker who once left a huge puddle of milk on the counter: what the hell?! Are you fucking blind or something?
- when people try to solicit me and I’m clearly not interested in communicating with anyone. Headphones on, possibly sunglasses, possibly reading a book…
- when shopping carts get left in the middle of the parking lot
- when people say “supposably” instead of supposedly
- when my husband doesn’t change out the empty toilet paper roll
- people who don’t RSVP
- loud neighbors
- when people stand on and escalator and don’t leave room for people to get by them
- people who think they can come in to my office without an appointment and actually get to meet with whoever they want to see
- when people at the store stop their cart in the middle of the aisle and nobody can get by
- dudes who apparently don’t know the correct way to wear pants
A photo of the last item you purchased.
If I hadn’t gone out last night, this would be a picture of toilet paper and shaving cream.
Instead, it is a vodka tonic. Not one I bought last night, but still one I bought.