I am officially in love with sample sales. My building hosted one over the last two days and I made the following purchases:
- two cookie sheets
- two round cake pans
- a mini muffin tin
- mini muffin tin liners
- four tubes of icing (that come with different tips. yay, flowers!)
- two things of sprinkles
- two boxes of cake mix
- two nice wooden spoons to replace my crappy ones
- a set of cooking utensils, which contains some items I had already and some I didn’t
- a 4.6 quart stock pot
- a wooden cutting board
- a flour sifter
- a toothpick dispenser with toothpicks (Darren is a toothpick fiend)
- Super glue (I needed some to fix an earring)
- iPod speakers
Grand total: $45.
I guess Hamilton Beach usually comes with blenders and food processors and stuff, but they couldn’t make it this year. Too bad. I would’ve bought the hell out of a food processor.
Either way, I’ll be back. There are few things I love more than awesome discounts.*
*there are many things I love more than awesome discounts, but you have to admit, saving money is amazing.