Oh hey. Cat photo time?
So that gratitude list thing? I decided it’s too restrictive, so I’m going to modify it. From now on it’s going to be a general list of things I’m happy about that week. Because sometimes life is less “I’m grateful that my cat stopped shitting all over himself” and more “I had the most delicious sandwich on Wednesday and it made my day.”
The cat thing is true, by the way. Darren cheaped out on cat food a couple weeks ago and WInston’s bowels were not appreciative. I got their usual food and the problem disappeared immediately. THANK GOD. And sorry for the details.
I also discovered a waterless cat shampoo that is
The sandwich thing is also true: the Italian sandwich from Which Which. Darren brought one home for me and it was so, so good. Although if I ever order it myself I’ll have to tell them to go lighter on the oil. But over all, amazing sandwich (as long as you enjoy meat).
- We finally got our Girl Scout Cookie order on Monday. Delicious.
- Danni won The Biggest Loser and I cried. It was awesome and she is awesome.
- I’ve been doing some thinking and reading about passion, and it’s been very interesting and introspective and also frustrating. Maybe a future post, if I can ever get my thoughts collected.
- I learned about (and subsequently joined) this website called Go Chic or Go Home. If you’ve ever seen Clueless,* it’s like Cher’s electronic closet. Well, that plus Pinterest. I’m obsessed.
- I discovered this Creme Caramel coffee at World Market. Now I want to try ALL the flavors.
*If you haven’t seen Clueless, I don’t know how we can be friends.