This morning, Kelsey posted a list of goals for the upcoming season(s) and you know what, it’s a good idea. Winter for me is generally a time for hibernation/TV watching, but there are a few things I’d like to accomplish:
- square off the kitchen ceiling hole and fit a patch for it (leak has still not been repaired, patch will be removable)
- paint the upstairs bathroom
- hang a plant or two in the living room
- work on Madeline’s obedience training (puppy classes start on the 30th!)
- finally post about the guest room, which has been painted and furnished for months
I didn’t actually expect most of these things to be house related, but of course they are. Cold weather is for indoor activities, and home stuff is what I default to if I’m not on the couch. Maybe having this list in the world will help keep me accountable.
Happy Sweater Season!